Terms & Conditions
What Can We Help You With?
Dolan Bikes Ltd has taken reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this site. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Dolan Bikes Ltd disclaims all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
Dolan Bikes Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
Certain links in this site (typically a banner advert or icon) will lead to sites which are not under the control of Dolan Bikes Ltd. When you activate any of these you will leave the Dolan Bikes Ltd site and Dolan Bikes Ltd has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any site which is not under the control of Dolan Bikes Ltd.
Limitation of Liability.
Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of Dolan Bikes Ltd.
You agree that Dolan Bikes Ltd shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any:
- Loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential, indirect or special loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with this Agreement;
- Direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under Dolan Bikes Ltd direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Dolan Bikes Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
You also agree that the maximum aggregate of liability of Dolan Bikes Ltd in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (even where Dolan Bikes Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage), for any loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with:
- Any defect in a product;
- Any failure by Dolan Bikes Ltd to process signals, data, information, orders or messages correctly or in a timely manner;
- Any misrouting or non-delivery of signals, data information, messages or orders from you to other persons or from other persons to you, or any scrambling or distortion of data or information contained in them; and
- Any liability not excluded by this Agreement shall, in respect of any one or more events or series or events (whether connected or unconnected) taking place within any twelve month period be limited, to three times the price of the relevant goods/services. This limit shall also apply in the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid for any reason and Dolan Bikes Ltd becomes liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are in a better position than Dolan Bikes Ltd to foresee and evaluate any potential damage or loss that you may suffer in connection with the goods and services provided by Dolan Bikes Ltd, and therefore that Dolan Bikes Ltd cannot adequately insure in respect of such liability. You warrant to Dolan Bikes Ltd that you will insure against, or bear yourself, any loss for which Dolan Bikes Ltd has excluded liability.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
Save to the extent that it falls within the provisions of the above, you shall indemnify Dolan Bikes Ltd and any third party (including its sub-contractors) from and against any liability, losses, rights, expenses, loss of profits, business interruption, consequential loss, pecuniary loss, claims or legal proceedings, including, but not limited to claims involving defamation and intellectual property infringement, and expenses, including legal fees, arising from your use of the Dolan Bikes Ltd site or purchase of goods and/or services from that site which are brought or threatened against Dolan Bikes Ltd or suffered or incurred by Dolan Bikes Ltd by another person or entity.
Delivery times quoted are estimates only, and Dolan Bikes Ltd shall not be liable for any delays caused except to the extent caused wilfully or negligently by Dolan Bikes Ltd. However, unless we have agreed a longer period for delivery with you, we will either deliver goods and/or services within thirty days of you placing the order or we will let you know as soon as it will not be possible to meet this obligation. If we do let you know then we will either agree a new time for delivery with you or, at your request, refund any monies paid by you in respect of the delayed goods/services. To view more information on our delivery policy, please Click Here
Following the Distance Selling Regulations, we will accept items back if you decide to return them within 14 working days of receiving your order. You are entitled to a refund as long as you notify us within the 14 working days of receiving the goods, and return them back to us within a further 14 working days of giving notice. The goods must be in an 'as new' condition and returned along with any accessories and free gifts received with it. The product must not have been used or fitted to any other equipment. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them. We cannot refund or cancel your order if it is a custom specification item such as complete bikes*, or if we believe that any damage to the product was caused while in your possesion. We can also not accept returns for any perishable goods.
*All bikes on our website are deemed to be built on custom specifications, other than those listed as clearance, which are pre-built
All of our orders are checked before and after packing to ensure that no items have been damaged during dispatch. If your goods have been damaged in transit and they have been unpacked, please notify us within 2 working days from when you received your order. Send copies of images of the damaged item and description to email@example.com. Any claims after this 48 hour period will not be honoured.
Please note: we will only refund/re-dispatch UK orders that have not been received 10* working days after dispatch.
Please note: we will only refund/re-dispatch overseas orders that have not been received 20* working days after dispatch.
*We reserve the right to increase these at our discretion e.g. Due to bad weather, at peak times and due to national or international postal disputes.
Should Dolan Bikes Ltd be prevented from making any delivery date due to lack or delayed deliveries on the part of its suppliers, or any other event beyond its reasonable control you are entitled to terminate the contract by giving written notice to Dolan Bikes Ltd without any compensation or indemnity being due by Dolan Bikes Ltd. In any case Dolan Bikes Ltd will be entitled to claim payment of all products already supplied to the customer.
We reserve the right to terminate any order where we find our carriers are unable to deliver as part of our agreed standard contract terms
We normally process orders within 2-3 working days (excluding bikes). Delivery times can vary depending on order and destination country. Please visit our Delivery Info page for more details on costs and times for each country and for complete bike build time frames. Please note for non EU countries there may be customs/import duties to pay depending on the value of the goods, these are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that if it is the first time ordering on our website, you will only be allowed to have your order delivered to the billing address for security reasons. After your first order you will be able to select an additional delivery address for future orders. Any items bought through our Finance options will also be subject to being delivered at the billing address only.
In the unlikely event that you are not totally happy with your order, you can return the item back to us for refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving your order. Please read our Returns Policy for more information regarding this.
Intellectual property rights in any software or any other copyrighted materials ("Software") and supporting documentation supplied by us to you remain our
Without our written consent and without affecting any applicable statutory rights under the Copyright (Computer Program) Regulations 1992 (as amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time) you shall not and shall not permit any other person to:
- Disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way interfere with the Software;
- Copy or modify the Software; or
- Create any new Software partly or wholly based on the Software.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you are licensed to use the Software and associated documentation non-exclusively, but only for the purposes identified on the site in relation to the Software.
- You must not transfer, assign or sub-license your right to use the Software or attempt to do so.
Typographical and Pricing Errors.
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse to meet or to cancel any orders placed for that product or service whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Any prices advertised on this site, in print or any other marketing material is subject to change without notice, and we reserve the right not to apply any previous prices retrospectively
Matters Beyond our Reasonable Control.
Dolan Bikes Ltd shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
In the event of conflict or inconsistency between the terms of the English language version of this Agreement and any translation provided by us, the English language version shall prevail.
In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
Dolan Bikes Ltd Privacy Statement.
Registration Data and certain other information about you is subject to our Privacy Statement
Website Promotions Terms & Conditions
- The price listed in your basket will always be the final sale price.
- All prices and descriptions are liable to change without notice.
- The delivery charge listed in your basket will always be the final delivery charge.
- Should you forget to apply the discount code in your basket we will not add discounts retrospectively.
- Promotional Vouchers. Unless otherwise stated, voucher codes can only be used once per customer and only for the items stated.
- Items which have been purchased in part or full with a promotional voucher will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Promotional Vouchers can only be used against the specified product or service.
- Unless stated, gift vouchers are redeemable Worldwide, but are issued in GBP. Fixed price discount Code values may vary for international currencies due to daily changes in exchange rates.
- Promotional Voucher Codes are valid from date of issue until date specified on the marketing material, or until stock lasts on specified products.
- Discount Codes and/or General Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively to orders. Current offers valid from 10/07/2014 - 13/07/2014 23:59GMT