This Is Your Edge
The touchscreen Edge 810 is designed for the cyclist who wants it all — navigation and advanced training capabilities in 1 device. It offers connected features¹ through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. The 810 is compatible with optional detailed street or TOPO maps, so it can guide your ride for touring, commuting or extended activities where you might need onboard maps and navigation. Because it’s GPS-enabled, Edge 810 provides accurate data and navigation capabilities, anywhere in the world.
Track Every Detail
In addition to the mapping capabilities, Edge 810 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. It’s also compatible with ANT ™ sensors that measure your heart rate², speed/cadence² and power³. The activity profiles feature allows you to customize data fields and device settings based on cycling activity, such as road, mountain or touring. Switch profiles with a simple swipe of the touchscreen and your device will be set up to show the data you need for that ride.
Edge 810 offers a suite of connected features when paired with your smartphone (Apple® or Android™) and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. This allows you to gain comprehensive, accurate ride data from a dedicated device, while saving your phone battery. Edge tracks the data and sends it to your phone using a Bluetooth® connection. Stay connected and share all the details of your ride with friends, family and your social media contacts. You can post an update immediately after your ride or race with details from your completed activity. You’ll create your posts via your smartphone, and the ride data’s already there, thanks to the interface with Garmin Connect Mobile.
The live tracking feature allows your friends and family to follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, so they can view your live data on a Garmin Connect tracking page. Once they get your email invite, they can click to follow and see your stats and location on the map.
Get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts (in areas with coverage) directly on the Edge 810 when it’s paired with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobileapp. This feature is useful for extended rides, and it lets you keep your smartphone safe and dry, while the weather data you need is at your fingertips.
Wireless Data Transfers
Now you can instantly store, share and analyze every detail of your ride. The Garmin Connect Mobile app allows for wireless uploads of completed activities from your device as soon as you finish recording an activity. You choose whether activities are automatically or manually uploaded. Once your ride has posted to Garmin Connect, your own “connections” can view them. You can also search your courses and workouts⁴ stored at Garmin Connect, download to your smartphone, then send directly to your Edge 810 — wirelessly. You can then navigate to the start of the course and use the Virtual Partner® feature on your Edge to race your previous activities in real time.
Purpose-Built Bike Computer
There’s no better bike computer to guide your ride. Edge 810 is rugged, waterproof and has up to a 17 hour battery life. The touchscreen is easy to operate, even with a gloved finger and when wet. Mounting options include a new out-front mount² for heads-up positioning and a standard quarter-turn mount.
¹When paired with your compatible Android or Apple device.
²Included with some models, sold separately on others.
³When paired with ANT power meter.
⁴Future release of Garmin Connect Mobile will allow you to explore and download courses and workouts from other Garmin Connect users.
Physical and Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.0" x 3.7" x 1.0" (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen
- Touchscreen: yes
- Weight: 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 17 hours
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps and Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (some versions include a City Navigator microSD card)
- History: up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 200
- Routes: Limited by memory space available
Features and Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: yes (some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes (some versions)
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities): yes
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): no
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT ™-enabled power meters): yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): yes
- Sport watch: no
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Connected features via a smartphone: yes
- GLONASS: no
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile: yes
What's in the Box:
- Edge 810
- Premium heart rate monitor
- GSC™ 10 speed/cadence sensor
- AC adapter, bike mounts (standard and out front)
- USB cable
Delivery & Returns
PLEASE NOTE - We’re currently in a busy period. You can now view individual bike dispatch times on their respective pages.
To view our returns policy, please Click Here
For orders placed on the website, you will receive an automatic email with tracking information once your parcel has been sent. When multiple items are ordered in one checkout, in most cases we ship all items out at the same time. We usually process orders for Clothing and Components within 2-3 working days.
For orders dispatched on a Friday with 48 Hour Shipping, expect your parcel to arrive on the following Tuesday. For 24 Hour delivery expect it to arrive on the following Monday.
Unfortunately we cannot offer an immediate quote on Tandem Bikes outside of the UK upon checkout. Please contact us for a quote to your country.
Surcharges apply for Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland click here for details.
We use Parcelforce 48 hour to deliver complete bikes to the UK. (2 Working Day, Monday-Friday)
We use Parcelforce 24 hour to deliver frames/framesets to the UK. (1 Working Day, Monday-Friday)
We use Royal Mail Tracked to delivery any components (excluding Wheels) and clothing. Click Here to track your items.
We use Parcelforce to deliver complete bikes and frames/framesets to the rest of Europe.
To track Parcelforce deliveries please click here
To track Deliveries outside the UK but within the EU please click here
To track Deliveries outside of the EU please click here
VAT is a tax that you pay when you buy goods and services in the European Union (EU), including the United Kingdom. Where VAT is payable it's normally included in the price of the goods or service you buy. Some goods don't attract VAT and countries outside of the European Union do not pay Tax/VAT, for more information click here.